Saturday, July 19, 2008

Back to my Roots

Back when i started working at the college radio station, i was in a huge classic rock phase. Like thats all i would listen too, to the exclusion of all else good. It was when i started reviewing albums that got sent into the station that my perceptions started to do a little shift. A few of those albums were just classic. Some were shit. This album, 'Wyla?' by Copperpot, is simply great. I still listen to it all the time.

I know this isnt the typical Aural Satisfaction fare, but sometimes you gotta go back and pay homage t0 albums that changed your outlook on music. And this one definitely did that for me. Here are a couple tracks to check.

Copperpot - Modern Vampires (YSI)
Copperpot - Modern Vampires (zShare)

Copperpot - Blow (YSI)

Copperpot - Blow (zShare)


Pick up Wyla on Itunes here.

Rock on

No comments: