Saturday, August 23, 2008

Swagger like Us and Hellafied


So 'Swagger Like Us' (Kanye, Jay-Z, T.I., and Lil Wayne dropping on a M.I.A sample) exploded all over the blogs today. Unfortunately, almost everyone was asked to take it down so I probably shouldnt post it up for ya. However, I will link ya too where you can find it. Check it at elitaste. (Link)

Second part of this post is dedicated to this cat who sold me a tape on the street of NYC. I finally got my cd drive repaired, ripped it, and have been lovin it. The cats name is Hellafied, on Square Free Records. However, upon searching the internets, i found nothing on or by him or his label (not even a picture!). So, all you get is a couple tracks. If someone else sees something on this guy, feel free to send me an email and ill post it up!

Hellafied - Make Moves (YSI)
Hellafied - Make Moves (zShare)

Rock on

No comments: