Thursday, May 29, 2008

Streetlab

So, as you might have guessed, I love remixes. Streetlab has been dropping some nasty stuff. His sight has tons of remixes. But, there are a few that stand out as outstanding. Firstly is his take on 'Gimme Shelter' by The Rolling Stones. Yea, he really took on one of the best rock songs of all time. And he made it work. To take one from Micky D's, Im Lovin It!


The Rolling Stones - Gimme Shelter (Streetlab Mix)

Next up is his take on yet another rock classic. Led Zeppelin's 'Immigrant Song'. Yea, really. I was surprised too. But, its a great track. Check it out.

Led Zeppelin - The Immigrant Song (Streetlab Mix)

Last up for today is streetlab's mix of one of my fav songs. Thieves Like Us's 'Drugs in my Body'.
Enjoy


Thieves Like Us - Drugs in My Body (Streetlab Mix)

No comments: