Monday, April 27, 2009

Sicknote


Sorry ive been so spacey with the blogging lately, lots of things going on in the non-blog world. Hopefully ill get back on it as summer winds down. To those of you sending me tracks, I do listen to them, and will get around to posting as many as is feasible. I also just started up twitter, so well see how that goes, twitter.com/auralsatisfacti.

On to the music. I got this track 'Death Before Employment' from Sicknote (appropriate, right?) and have been spinning it on air (shameless plug for my radio show, from 9-1030 EST streaming here). Check it out tonight if your down. This track features some heavy beats, way danceable. It also touts the message Death Before Employment, which is of course something we all want. So, check it.

Sicknote - Death Before Employment (YSI) (zShare)

No comments: