Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A New Horizon

Look, heres the deal. Music has become a huge part of my life. Its pretty much the best thing ever. So, I started following the blog scene. Hypemachine and all that good shit. But sometimes I'd find some sick track that no one had dropped yet, or some dreadfully underrepresented artist that really should be more visible.

I'm starting this blog to drop tracks and rep artists, some of which will surely be seen around the blogsphere, but some of which just might be a little harder to find.

Ok, so lets try to throw something down that hasn't gotten enough attention. Hypemachine gives me tons of AC/DC hits when i search AC, when in fact what I'm looking for is a cat out of Staten Island, whos flow is great, and has dropped a few sick mixtapes. My personal favorite song of his is a remix of Yael Naim's 'New Soul'. It can be found on his myspace or you can download the 320 kbps version that dropped on Nah Right.

AC - New Soul (zShare)

Well, thats all for now, but ill keep postin new stuff when I've got time.
Enjoy

No comments: